Home is where you can find happiness and peace. You must have a house that you have dreamed of for so long. But are you already satisfied with your current home design? Or are you willing to do house renovation Singapore?
Well, the problem you might face when you are doing interior design is that renovations are not always cheap, and without available cash on your hand, it is difficult to make the right financial decisions that professionals want. And what is the solution? A renovation loan.
If you are planning on doing an in house renovation loan Singapore, you might need some consideration and information about the renovation loan first. For instance, Exqsite Interior! We will always provide you feedback regarding each house renovation loan and designing process. Wanna consult more with us? Contact Exqsite now!
In House Renovation Loans Tips
You have to know about what renovation loans are first before you decide to do that. A Reno loan is basically borrowing money for spending, and you want to pay off the debt as soon as possible.
Renovation loans are obtained for a variety of reasons, including a change in interior decoration, significant renovations, re-modeling of one or more rooms or the house’s exterior, and physical constructions.
There several points you can take a note from renovation tips below:
When you are looking for a renovation contractor Singapore in house loan, the first thing to do is keep the loan duration short.
There are many house renovation contractors in Singapore, but before you submit for a renovation loan, attempt to estimate the benefits of the modifications. How will the renovation affect your income as a house owner? Is it sufficient to cover the new loan payments?
After you decide how many years you will take the renovation loan, now you must have a realistic budget. What you can do is by deciding the total cost beforehand. Always remember to have lower expectations of your budget. This can help you to minimize your budget later on.
The next one is you have to keep your furniture to a minimum. It is best to spend your money on standalone furniture because it will be easier for you to replace them as you like with a much cheaper cost.
After the duration and budget are done, the next thing you can do is hire a professional. However, it is best to do research first before you decide on the best one. For instance, if you want to know terrace house renovation ideas Singapore before applying for the renovation loans, you should know the right professional that has an ability to do so.
If you are going for a house renovation loan Singapore, make sure to make it worth renovating instead of just moving. A professional with a reputable name like Exqsite will always place every homeowner’s needs and requirements first, and can also help you whenever you are wondering how to clean a house after renovation Singapore.
How much does it take to renovate a house in Singapore?
Although this question doesn’t have a fixed price, many factors to consider when deciding how much to charge, the cost of renovation depends on:
- The type of Home will vary depending on whether it’s a landed property, condo, or HDB.
- How old your home is and the price of your home improvement work will depend on the condition of your home.
A resale flat built and developed by the developer or builder can often cost much less than a BTO flat.
That’s right, the price of the course will vary depending upon how long you need to study.
- The kind of work you need depends on what you want to do. Building everything from scratch will cost more than just doing minor renovation work on a specific section of your house if you are building everything from scratch.
- Material is the type of material that you choose for the project. Different materials will affect the cost of the renovation. For example, there are many types of flooring materials available. They differ a lot in prices. We recommend that you buy ceramic or porcelain tiles if you are looking for a budget option.
How can we reduce renovation costs in Singapore?
- Stay true to your budget.
- Lessen the built-in furniture
- Buy discount items such as furniture, materials, etc.
- Use used items and make something new out of it
- Open yard sale for things that you do not need
Renovation Services feature in Singapore
Open Plan Living
Open plan living is trendy because it creates clean, airy interiors even in smaller HDB apartments. There is an abundance of structural alterations in HDB renovations, which is why you’ll want to find the best contractor to do your project.
If you don’t follow the Housing Development Board guidelines, your project will be delayed.
It’s impossible to remove any of the walls or columns in a whole building, so we only need to remove borders from selected building areas.
Other than that, you’re free to hack away the separators.
Creating open floor plans in the living room and the kitchen creates open, airy spaces that are easy to move around and allow people to relax. To make it more private, you can choose either to remove all interior storage and keep a single door for the refrigerator or add entries to
Think twice before renovating your home. You’ll likely have to spend a lot of money to do the renovation. This project isn’t the right choice if you’re looking to update the apartment’s interior design on a budget.
Special Effects Paint
You can create some exciting texture effects on your walls with drywall compounds. There are special effects paints interior designers recommend for creating visual accents on walls in the living room or bedroom.
Unique effect makeup is easy to apply and has become very popular because it’s relatively affordable and doesn’t require a lot of talent. You can accomplish a lot by selecting a suitable variety. If you want to get an excellent metallic finish on your wooden furniture, you may try some metallic paints.
Industrial architecture is a form of building that includes both structures and spaces, and it was used mainly to provide working or manufacturing environments in the industry.
Industrial flooring is a growing market, and it’s easy to maintain and cheap to install. Like the special effects paints, these tiles are created to replicate a finish and an appearance associated with factories and industrial spaces.
A skilled interior decorator can create a beautiful contrast between the concrete and warm wall color or the selection of accessories made of natural materials like wood.
A Bathtub and Water-Conserving Bathroom Fixtures
More and more homeowners choose homes with sustainability features, like geothermal systems, radiant heating, and solar panels. This is why manufacturers offer an array of quality choices for every part of the home.
Check out the HDB guidelines for installing a bathtub so you don’t waste time and money. To properly evaluate the amount of weight you can place on the floor, you should consider the amount of weight. People who are too heavy for their height may find themselves in more trouble than the average person who checks out the guidelines.
How to Choose the Right Renovation Loans?
You will need to look around for the greatest deal on a renovation loan package. First, you need to choose your interest rate type. When choosing your loan package, you should consider whether you want a loan with a fixed interest rate or a loan with a monthly rest calculation rate.
There are several types of rates you can consider, the first one is monthly rest calculation rates. This indicates that the interest charged is determined on the latest outstanding, whereas flat interest rate monthly rest calculations indicate that the interest charged is the same during the whole time.
Another one is, the flat interest rate might appear to be the superior option, but those who analyze the effective interest rate might discover otherwise.
So, when choosing your home remodeling loan package, choose the interest rate type that perfectly suits your needs, whether it is based on monthly interest calculations or a flat interest rate.
With the help of professionals, no need to worry about getting a dream home with a renovation loan. For example, Exqsite, can be the best renovation company with in-house loan Singapore and can provide you cheap house renovation Singapore.
Your Home Renovation Checklist
- Get a renovation budget in mind to plan your renovations to be cost-effective.
It’s a lot to consider, so it’s essential to take your time and go in with your eyes wide open before spending any of your money.
- When choosing an interior designer, having a good idea of what you want, like a favorite design or color theme in mind, can help you decide what you want.
If you’re a renter in HDB, you know how important it is to live comfortably and within your means.
- Level of involvement by interior designers: When it comes to your house renovation, you should choose to engage an interior designer. Designers have a significant impact in how a building or space looks and feels. They can provide design ideas and 3D drawings, which you can use to get an even clearer picture of what you’re working with.
- The key to making a well-designed, functional, beautiful, safe, and affordable house is to plan it out. There’s a fine line between buying a low-quality product and paying too much for something of higher quality.
- Renovation loan: Because it’s an expensive and risky choice, you may want to consider taking on renovation loans. Banks offering renovation loans are abundant in the market.
- A business project needs research on its potential competitor, which is often done by contacting them and asking about their business. Companies with excellent customer reviews are more likely to offer better service and a more extended warranty.
- When renovating, you need to make sure that you do the work properly, from the small details like the tiling to the bigger ones. Make sure the designer communicates the final things to be delivered and has them write them down on paper.
With the help of professionals, no need to worry about getting a dream home with a renovation loan. For example, Exqsite, can be the best renovation company with in-house loans Singapore and can provide you with cheap house renovation Singapore.
Exqsite, Your Best Option to Create Your Dreamy Home!
Exqsite as one of reputable interior design companies with years of experience will help you transform your magnificent design into living space. We also present services such as hdb floor plan for your renovation design. What are you waiting for? Check our website to see our previous portfolios or you can come and visit our studio at 8 Boon Lay Way Tradehub Singapore.